At the moment: Sim update 7: 3000+ taxiway point errors
Unfortunately Sim update 7 and related SDK has caused an issue. Every taxiway, every parking bay, every taxiway point, hold shorts, solid centrelines no longer connected to graph (whatever that means) and would have to be completely redone. The good news is that all versions are working that i have uploaded., just that everything would have to be redone unless sim update 8 fixes this.
Full Airport reconstruction of runways, Modelling is now more detailed than the old Ultra Version V8.0, i just have the huge task of making the runways/taxiways/aprons/parking bays/painted lines..
The airport is now operational with lots of updates coming
AUTOTUNING ILS OK
CHECKED AND WORKING WITH WORLD UPDATE 3 UK
Installing updated versions for EGKK and Best way to clear your cache and get rid of old data indexes
- 1) Delete the older version 'gatwick' from community folder
- 2) Start fs2020 and spawn to default Gatwick
- 3) Close Fs2020 and install New version into community folder as 'gatwick'
- 4) Open fs2020
This method will solve the problem of scenery not appearing, or overlapping models
ONLY GATES are serviced by Jetways. Even if you are on a Left side stand, and it looks closer if its a RAMP position the jetway will not move, instead call for steps.
- Hilton Hotel WIP
- Airbridge now a collision object
V10.7 Sim update 6
- Level of Detail to 87 Bay (~400) containers south of 26L. Details only when in 10% of screen view
- Stand 1,2,3,4,5 custom calibrated stand guidance for A320/737 to stop at marker 3 or 4
- Ashdown House model
- Atlantic House model WIP(complex building)
- 700+ Chocks with less render pop and LOD
- 700+ Cones LOD's, anti render pop
- Handmade Trepel W70 Highloaders with LODs
- Animated Highloader
- Handmade A321/320/319 Pushback bars with LODs
- Animated electric Buggy with 4 Baggage carts