GSX profile for Athens Airport LGAV by FlyTampa.
Before boarding always reposition your aircraft at the current gate!
- precise custom pushback by Goldair Handling for every single stand and gate
- A-VDGS (equipped with Safedock T2S-24) according to chart 10-1P3 available at stands: A01, A03, A05, A07, A07A, A09, A11, A13, A30, A31, A31A, A32, A33, A34,A35,A36 A37, A38, A39, B05, B07,B11, B13, B15.
- custom placement of ground services for each parking spot and gate
- custom passenger walkways at some gates
- on cargo apron 1 only the F02 stand is functional
All heavy gates with a wingspan of 60 m and more are reworked for the 787 Dreamliner. That includes parking position and custom redesign pushback. For these stands, there are only towbarless tractors and cargo loaders.
A1J,A3J, A5J, A9J, A13J, A40, A42, A44, A46, B3J, B5J, B9J, B11J
A50, A54, A56, A58
For 747 we have now gate A50 and cargo F2.
Do not use heavy gates for smaller aircraft as they will spawn in the wrong place and jetways won`t work.
Known issue: pushback tractor has a different position depending on the type of vehicle - when with towbar is in the right position the towbarless tug is too close – now it is not possible to set the tape of the pushback tractor.
Checked with class B-C aircrafts like 737-600 -700, A320, A319.
GA apron and stand C are not included in the profile.
At Gate A11 and A07 parking, positions were forced by the jetway to work properly.
Gate B67 is missing in the scenery.