Pará de Minas airport is known for having one of the largest aero clubs in Brazil.
The Aeroclube Pará de Minas is at the bow at 290, 36 kilometers away and is on the edge of the terminal in Belo Horizonte, capital of Minas Gerais. It stands out as one of the biggest and best Flight Schools in Brazil, with a complete infrastructure that includes free accommodation and many aircraft. The Aeroclube Pará de Minas has students from all over Brazil and is nationally recognized.
Its unique approach and uneven terrain make landing and training essential in everyday life.
- Airport with a paved runway measuring 1,140 meters. Preferred headland to disembark: 12
- ICAO code: SNPA
- Geographic coordinates: 19 50 01S / 044 36 04W
- FCA: 135.825 MHz
- Track Size: 1140 x 23 ASPH 8 / F / C / Y / U
- Landing headlands: 12 and 30
- Being preferred for landing at 12 o'clock due to the slope of the runway.
Scenario completely modeled from scratch, using multiple images, lidar systems, altimetry and fully tested by Aeroclube students, instructors and directors.
- Native product
- Nova taxis
- Updated paintings (April 2021)
- 4K PBR textures
- Terrain with 90% accuracy
As a bonus, the package also includes 2 liveries C152 and C172 of the standard aircraft, with the Aeroclube de Pará de Minas.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
A termékkel kapcsolatos támogatás elérhető Ellenőrizze a fejlesztő weboldalát here . Bármilyen kérdés e-mailben is elküldhető a következő címre [email protected] - a szokásos esetekben a fejlesztő 48 órán belül válaszol