Community request for the repaint of the FA18 in the Royal Australian Air Force’s Magpie livery. This special scheme is used on one of No.75 Squadron's F/A-18 Hornets, based in Tindal in the Northern Territory, Australia. The Magpie appears on 75 squadron’s crest.
- Matches real aircraft as close as allowed by the Asobo F18 3d model.
- Exterior textures in 8k.
- Compatible with both the default FA18 and the Super Warrior FA18 mod by Touchingcloud
- Just one folder to install for both versions of the FA18.
- Both use one common shared texture set, so there is no size penalty for having the livery available for both versions of the FA18.
- If you install the Touchingcloud Super Warrior after installing this livery, the livery will automatically be available on that aircraft.
The Magpie is a native Australian bird known for swooping down and attacking unsuspecting pedestrians and cyclists during breeding season.
Just copy the folder starting with "2" across to your MSFS community folder.
Note - The livery for the Super Warrior FA18 will only appear if you have the Touchingcloud Super Warrior FA18 installed. Download it at https://flightsim.to/file/23760/f-a-18-super-warrior
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact me on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints. https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/crispys-liveries/330987 or by messaging me on on Flightsim.to.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.