Repaint of Robin DR400 in the factory Cosinus livery offered on the DR401.
- Matches real aircraft colour and style as close as possible for the following:-
- Community request for OO-GTX in red 1 livery
- Community request for PH-ARY in red 1 livery.
- Lausanne Aeroclub HB-KOJ in red 1 livery.
- G-JSMH in blue livery.
- Exterior textures in 8k.
- Custom interior colours to match exterior colour.
- Prop blur textures with reduced strobing compared to the MSFS standard aircraft.
- Compatible with both the default MSFS DR400 and Dranbar’s DR400 Dauphin performance mod.
- Just one folder to install no matter if you are using just the default DR400, or Dranbar’s Dauphin mod, or both.
- The livery will only appear on the version you have installed. So if you don’t have Dranbar’s Dauphin installed then no livery will appear for it.
- This livery does not need to be reinstalled if you later add Dranbar’s performance mod, as the livery will automatically be available.
- Engine power is correctly reflected on the fuselage when using the default MSFS DR400 (120) or Dranbar’s Dauphin mod (160).
Just copy the folders starting with "2" across to your MSFS community folder.
Optionally install Dranbar's DR400 Dauphin performance mod which I recommend. https://flightsim.to/file/10370/robin-dr400-140b-base-dr400-with-new-motor-liveries
See "Read_Me_1st.pdf" included in zipfile.
You can contact here on Flightsim.to or on the Microsoft forums under user BilingualHarp7 and the thread created for the release of my aircraft repaints.https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/crispys-liveries/330987.
These repaints are provided free of change and are not to be repurposed for inclusion with any commercial package or uploaded to another site without my permission. The use of the downloaded repaints is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities.