Alicante–Elche Miguel Hernández Airport, (ICAO: LEAL) is a popular tourist destination and Spain's fifth busiest airport. The airport is visited by airlines such as Easyjet, Ryanair, Wizz Air, Norwegian, TUI, Transavia, Vueling, Iberia, Jet2, Lufthansa, Swiss, Finnair, Scandinavian, Eurowings and more.
Known issue: There might be a visual glitching around C3 taxiway where ground lifts up a little bit when further away but gets back in place when you get closer. This seem to happen only when photogrammetry is turned ON. It does not seem to happen when photogrammetry is OFF. It's only a small problem so it's up to you whether you want to keep photogrammetry on/off.
Installation: Just drop the leal_alicante folder into the Community folder.
Updating: Remove the old version from Community folder before installing the new version.
I highly recommend the use of this additional mod https://flightsim.to/file/7963/yet-another-ground-marks-fix to be used with my airport (or any other airport to be honest). It's not mandatory but it tones down those bright red ground markings.
- -Custom models of the new main terminal, old terminals 1 & 2 and the ATC tower.
- -Extensive ground markings around aprons, custom parking spot textures and corrected parking/gate locations and numbers.
- -Extensive taxiway markings and custom taxiway textures.
- -Custom runway markings and textures
- -Custom night lighting
- -Scenery objects such as boarding stairs, baggage carts, shuttles etc. placed around the airport.
- -Terraforming improvements.
If you notice any problems, feel free to inform about them and I'll see if I want to fix them.
You can also find me on Discord with the name Coco Lada#8637.
All copyrights belong to me. You are allowed to use my Material library for your own freeware projects if it improves your scenery but you must credit me! You are not allowed to use my other assets without my permission and crediting me unless it's only for your own personal use. Also check below for more about the permissions.
Credit to Cpt. Mats for assistance at the early stages of the project.